Walk London's iconic palaces, museums and historical churches while learning the most relevant facts and fun stories of each place. What's the mysterious building besides Westminster Abbey? What lies beneath St James's Palace? Who broke into Buckingham Palace not so long ago?
This tour has two options:
- Morning tour: 3h West of London. Includes sights such as Piccadilly Circus, Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament and Trafalgar Square.
- Evening tour: 3h City of London. Includes sights such as St Paul's Cathedral, The Gherkin, Lloyd's Building, Leadenhall Market, St Dunstan-in-the-East, Tower of London and Tower Bridge.
Should you be planning to see both, a combined day trip can be arranged.
- Starting Point: LEGO Leicester Square (Google Maps)
- Duration: 3h. It finishes around Trafalgar Square (Morning tour) or Tower Hill (Evening Tour)
- Language: English, Spanish and others upon request
Tour prices are dependent on numbers (max. 20 people) and the type of experience you are after. It can vary from £15-30 per person for the individual tour. Please get in touch to discuss them further.
HOW TO BOOK
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject: London Landmarks Tour
- Date: When would you like to do the tour?
- Number of adults / children
- Any must-see places on your list?
- Means of transport: Is walking ok? Other options such as private car are available.