London's architecture scene is fascinating. In the last century, internationally awarded architects such as Zaha Hadid, Rem Koolhas, Foster + Partners, Renzo Piano and Richard Rogers (to name a few) have left their unique footprint in the city. This tour is perfect for those who are seeking to be inspired by these architects' work and who are looking to learn the newest trends, materials and typologies.
This tour has two options:
- The City: 3h walking around the City of London – where most of these constructions can be found. Includes sights such as The Gherkin, Lloyd's Building, The Scalpel, One New Change, Lloyds Register and City Point.
- Specific Modern Buildings: 3h visiting specific places that are not necessarily near each other (public transport and private transport would be used). Potential sights upon request include Canary Wharf, Greenwich, The New U.S Embassy, Battersea and Nine Elms.
A combined day trip can be arranged.
- Starting Point: Bank (Google Maps)
- Duration: 3h
- Language: English, Spanish and others upon request
Tour prices are dependent on numbers and the type of experience you are after. It can vary from £15-30 per person for the individual tour. Please get in touch to discuss them further.
HOW TO BOOK
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject: Contemporary Architecture Tour
- Date: When would you like to do the tour?
- Number of adults / children
- Any must-see places on your list?
- Means of transport: Is walking ok? Other options such as private car are available.