Walk London's most iconic Brutalist locations, from residential, to office and anything in between. Meet the city's concrete beauties in person and feel, see and touch the roughness that has earned them their reputation while learning the most relevant facts and fun stories of each place.
This tour has two options:
- Morning tour: 3h. Includes sights such as Barbican, King's College, The Brunswick Centre, Royal College of Physicians and Centre Point.
- Evening tour: 3h. Includes sights such as National Theatre, Southbank Centre, Hayward Gallery, Trellick Tower and Alexandra Road Estate.
Should you be planning to see both, a combined day trip can be arranged.
- Starting Point: Barbican (Morning tour), National Theatre (Evening tour)
- Duration: 3h. It finishes around Regents Park (Morning tour) or South Hampstead (Evening Tour)
- Language: English, Spanish and others upon request
Tour prices are dependent on numbers and the type of experience you are after. It can vary from £20-30 per person for the individual tour or £140 for a private tour. Please get in touch to discuss them further.
HOW TO BOOK
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with:
- Subject: Brutalist Tour
- Date: When would you like to do the tour?
- Number of adults / children
- Any must-see places on your list?
- Means of transport: Is walking ok? Other options such as private car are available.