The Harry Potter books and movies are one of the best literary works of our times. Luckily for us, many important moments of the saga take place in London and you can remember them by visiting these iconic locations. J. K. Rowling, who lived in London for some time, is said to have taken inspiration by her daily walks around the city. You can see the key places that inspired her work and feel the magic of the wizarding world in the muggle world.
Warning: only true Potterheads are admitted in this tour. Parents and partners who haven't read the books will be left behind in a café :)
Some key places that we'll visit:
- Diagon Alley
- Gringotts Wizarding Bank
- Where the last Harry Potter premiere took place
- The entrance to the Ministry of Magic
- Starting Point: Leicester Square (Google Maps)
- Duration: 2h
- Language: English, Spanish and others upon request
Tour prices are dependent on numbers and the type of experience you are after. It can vary from £15-20 per person (adults and children) and £100 for a private tour. Please get in touch to discuss them further.
HOW TO BOOK
Send an email to email@example.com with:
- Subject: Harry Potter Tour
- Date: When would you like to do the tour?
- Number of adults / children
- Any must-see places on your list?
- Means of transport: Is walking ok? Other options such as private car are available.